Caramilk? I hear you ask, I thought that buzz had died down a long time ago - Nope - No Way!
Caramilk has a Cult-Level status and I can understand why... its delicious!
Clearly I had to make this first to see what all the fuss is about. And I'm not kidding you I have made this 3 times before sitting down and finally telling you..
Be warned, I'm telling you now, once you try this recipe you will never go back! It's a trend that is smashing it all over social media at the moment and I'm going to walk you through this.
So I did promise myself that in lockdown I wasn't going to break and I was going to stop eating SO MUCH SWEET FOOD - like a block of chocolate with a bottle of wine after dinner and when the kids were asleep or the chocolate bar when you stop to get petrol - like everyday! But I'm officially breaking one promise to self just so I can bring this amazing slice to you.
This is one that you need to race out now and get the 4 items you need to make this slice (ohh and a couple of extra blocks of Caramilk trust me you will thank me for it!).
- 200g White Marshmallows
- 100g Butter
- 180g Caramilk Chocolate (tag Cadbury)
- 5 cups of Rice Bubbles
1. Weigh out all your ingredients first – we used the Joseph new Tri-scales
Into a large microwave safe mixing bowl ( I used the OXO batter bowl for this part) add white marshmallows, butter (cubed melts easier) and 90g of Caramilk chocolate – break the block up. Microwave in 30 second bursts until melted, mixing in between each burst. Mix until smooth
2. Add rice bubbles to the caramilk mix and combine well & Listen to the 'Snap, Crackle and Pop!'
3. Line a slice tin with baking paper and Transfer the mixture to the slice tin and press down firmly with the back of a spoon.
4. There can never be too much Caramilk Cadbury Chocolate!!!
Melt the remaining caramilk and drizzle over the rice bubble slice
5. Place in the fridge for 2 hours. Slice and Enjoy!