BONDI WASH HAND SPRAY - TASMANIAN PEPPER & LAVENDER
A naturally anti-bacterial Hand Spray which sanitises and kills 99.99% of germs while being gentle on the skin and non-drying.
- Independent lab tested to confirm it 'kills 99.99% of germs' naturally
- 100% plant-derived ingredients
- Hydrating formulation enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E to keep skin soft
- Low alcohol, much less drying than traditional hand sanitisers, yet still powerful enough to kill germs
- Safe to use around children, babies over 6 months and pets
- Packaged in a recyclable aluminium bottle
- 50ml lasts 400 sprays (or about 200 uses) versus 20 uses for a standard 50ml gel
- Made in Australia
How to use
Shake well. Spray onto hands, rub together and wait 30 seconds to dry. Can also be used on surfaces and in the air to kill germs. Do not spray into eyes or mouth. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Aqua (water), alcohol*, decyl glucoside, lactic acid, natural fragrance (essential oils), glycerin, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), rosmarunus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
* Certified organic.